Bangladesh University of Health Sciences (BUHS)
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed on 15th day of
March 2015 with Bangladesh University of Health Sciences (BUHS).
BUHS and ERD Foundation/USTM agree to cooperate in the
development and promotion of academic and research excellence
in their two institutions based upon the principle of mutual
benefit and respect for each other’s independence.
The two institutions will encourage direct cooperation among
their students, faculty and administrators.
Within fields that are mutually acceptable and in accordance
with the rules and regulations governing each Institute, the
following general forms of cooperation will be pursued:
• Visits by and exchange of students, faculty and
administrators for study and research in accordance with
regulations of both governments and universities;
• Visits and interchange of Faculty/Scholars/Students for
training, research, teaching and discussions;
• Exchange of information including, but not limited to,
exchange of library materials and research publications; and
• to Jointly organise seminars, public lectures & workshops
• Joint research activities